Healing HIS people: Improving physical, emotional and spiritual health.
Are you seeking medical, dental, optical, or chiropractic care? Do you need help obtaining medication, physical therapy, diabetic, or prenatal assistance? Could you or your family benefit from the support of counseling or health education services? HIS is a faith-based health clinic for those who do not have insurance and do not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare. We are here to provide for your physical, emotional, and spiritual health needs. HIS has highly qualified staff members and volunteer health care professionals dedicated to your care. Our staff and volunteers are here because of their love for Jesus and desire to serve you in His name. We are pleased to care for you no matter what beliefs you hold.
HIS can serve you in a number of ways including:
- Medical care, labs, and referrals for specialty care if needed.
- Optical care including eye exam and glasses for a reduced cost.
- Dental care including exam and treatment, teeth cleaning, and referrals.
- Medication assistance including samples, enrollment in medication programs, and prescriptions.
- Social work including connections with community services and individualized attention and care.
- Counseling services with a therapist to focus on individual, family, or community issues.
- Physical therapy and chiropractic care.
- Educational services including prenatal, oral health, diabetic, nutritional, disease prevention, and medication awareness.
- Spiritual care including prayer, spiritual counsel, hospital visits, and referrals to a place of worship near your home.
We thank you for responsibly participating in your treatment. You can show your commitment to your partnership with HIS in a number of ways:
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us to cancel so that someone else can have that time.
- Please ask the doctors and dentists whatever questions you have and do your best to follow their instructions so that your health improves.
- Please bring in the paperwork requested so we can serve you better.
- Please come prepared to pay your fee or bring it in as soon as possible so that we can continue to provide this service to you. HIS accepts cash and most major credit cards for payment. No personal checks please.